Requirements for Foreign Investors
- The investor must have at least AED 07 million worth of public investment, either in the form of a company or an investment fund or
- Minimum 60% of the total investment should not be in the form of any property or land.
- The Investor’s Investment should not be from a Loan amount. As an asset the invested amount gives full right and credit to the investor. Relevant proof of investment is required. i.e. Title Deed in case of real Estate.
- The investor should stay invested for at least 3 years.
- The Investor should have a Health Insurance cover.
- Investor can extend the Golden Visa to include any business partners. Each partner must contribute up to 07 million AED. The long-term visa can also include the holder’s family, one executive director, and one advisor.