FINANCIAL FEASIBILITY STUDY IN UAE
Feasibility study of business
A Feasibility study of business is the evaluation of the practicality of a project. It aims to assess the strengths & weaknesses, opportunities & threats of an existing business or a future venture. In simple terms, it assesses the cost vs. value creation of a proposed project. This is normally done before the project development & implementation. Thus a feasibility study lays the foundation upon which your project plan resides.
An effectively crafted feasibility study includes a historical overview of the project, a detailed description of the product or service offered, an analysis of financial and operational aspects, market research, and assessments of legal and tax obligations. Success in any business is primarily defined by the return on investment which means the project should generate enough returns to justify the investment.
Components of a feasibility study
- Executive Summary
- Description of the product/service
- Technology considerations
- Marketing strategy
- Human Resource Planning
- Project Schedule
- Financial Projections
- Finds & recommendations
Steps involved in a feasibility Study
- Conducting a Preliminary Analysis: This involves outlining a project plan considering all the factors relevant to project. Understanding the concept of the project, target customers, market viability all play a crucial role in this stage.
- Preparing a Projected Income Statement: This involves working backwards. The expected income/returns from the project should be worked back to the project funding requirements. At this stage, we thoroughly examine and analyze the financial expenses involved. These costs could encompass human resources, materials, technology, and other services from third-party providers.
- Conducting Market Survey: Is there a demand for this particular venture in the market it seeks to serve? This stage involves determining the market area /target audience, the expected market share & market expansion opportunities. A properly done market research gives you the realistic picture of the viability of the project.
- Preparing Business & Operations Plan: Based on the income forecast & market survey, a business plan should be drafted that factors in technical, financial, technological, human resources & legal factors. The plan should be designed such that it is cohesive with the financial forecast.
- Reviewing & Analyzing the Data: Re-examining the projected income statement and considering whether the projected assets, liabilities, expenses and income are realistic. Re assessing the entire feasibility study from top-bottom to give a bird view of the project’s viability is crucial before starting the project implementation.
- Making a Go or No-Go Decision: When all the above steps are done, the feasibility study comes down to one decision: Can the project put in action.
A leading Market Research Company in Dubai
Elevate is a leading feasibility study consultant in UAE, renowned for its comprehensive market research to calculate the net present value (NPV) of an investment. Our financial feasibility study in Dubai, UAE aids companies in bringing their business concept to fruition, from start to grand opening. No matter what your vision may be, we bring it to life with the utmost clarity, ensuring its success.