Main Land Company Setup
Setting up a mainland company in the UAE is a great way to establish a business presence in the region. By Mainland Company Formation in the UAE, you can unlock a plethora of benefits that can ensure a successful future for your business and professional endeavors. With a mainland company setup in UAE, you’ll have access to a wide range of trading opportunities, complete ownership of your business, and the flexibility to choose your preferred location.
What is a Mainland Company?
A mainland company, also known as an onshore company, is a business entity that is registered with the UAE government and operates within the mainland of the UAE. It means that if you choose a Mainland Company Formation in Dubai, UAE, you will need to register a business entity with the DED (Department of Economic Development), which will then provide you with a business license to start doing business in the UAE.
Benefits of Mainland Company Setup in Dubai, UAE
- Mainland companies in Dubai save money as they are not mandatorily required to pay local sponsor & no more requirement of a local partner.
- There is no minimum capital requirement for setting up a mainland company in the UAE.
- Mainland companies can trade freely with other Mainland companies, Free Zones & across the UAE.
- Mainland companies have a wider range of business activities to choose from.
- Mainland company set up in Dubai has the freedom to choose their office location anywhere in Dubai.
- Government companies prefer to work with main land companies.
- Mainland companies are eligible for visas based on their office size, with no limitation on the number of visas.
- Mainland companies in Dubai are not restricted by any currency limitations when conducting business.
- Mainland companies can repatriate 100% of their capital and profits.
- Mainland Company setup in UAE is a straightforward and hassle-free process under experts guidance from Elevate.
How does Elevate help in Mainland Company Formation in UAE?
Mainland company formation in Dubai can be easy and quick by Team Elevate. Initial Business plan, choosing the right location, identifying the correct business activity can be easy by working with an experienced business consultant from Team Elevate who can guide you through the process. Elevate is committed to providing the best possible support to clients who wish to set up a mainland company in the UAE. Our services cover everything from company registration and trade license acquisition to contract drafting and notarization of documents.
At Elevate, we offer end-to-end support for businesses throughout their entrepreneurial journey in the UAE.
- Preparation of a business plan
- Name Approval
- Legal document drafting (MOA,AOA)
- Company registration and licensing
- Bank account opening assistance
- Financial statement preparation end of the year
- Visa and work permit assistance
- Tax planning and compliance
- Corporate structuring advice
- Due diligence and risk management
- Corporate governance and compliance advisory
- Secretarial and administrative support.