UAE Golden Visa
Drop Your Details
Apply for UAE Golden Visa & How Elevate Can Help
Cabinet Resolution No. (8) of 2021 regarding the regulation of Golden Visa, UAE introduced a new system for long-term residence visa called Golden Visa. The new visa classification enables foreigners to live, work and study in the UAE without the need of a national sponsor and with 100 per cent ownership of their business on the UAE’s mainland. These visas will be issued for 5 or 10 years and will be renewed automatically.
- Renewable residence visa for 10years or 5 Years
- An entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance.
- No sponsor or employer required
- Ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual restriction of six months while maintaining the visa
- Sponsoring family members including spouse and children irrespective of their age
- Sponsoring unlimited number of domestic helpers
- In the event of the death of the golden visa holder, family members can stay in the UAE until the expiry of residence permit.
Who can apply for Golden Visa
- Chief Executives
- Exceptional talents
- Scientists & professionals
- Outstanding students & graduates
- Humanitarian Pioneers
- Frontline heroes
Golden Visa – Commercial Investor
- Minimum Investment required AED Two Million.
- This service grants (Golden Residency Visa) for a period of 10 years or 5 years and automatically renewed if the same conditions are met.
- Company’s financial report for the previous year (Made by the company’s financial auditor)
- Company’s Trade license and photocopy of the List of Partners’ Names
- Copy of the sponsored residency
- Company’s bank statement (last 3 months)
- Company’s (VAT Return) for the previous year
- submission of a valid commercial license or industrial license with investor’s Memorandum of Association of his/her company provided that the investor capital is not less than AED (2) Two Million.
- If the license is in free zones or special development zones, A Certificate from the relevant free zone authorities is an additional requirement
Golden Visa – Real Estate Investor:
The owner of a property or a group of properties is granted a Golden Visa for a period of 5 years, renewable on the same conditions.
- Submission of a letter from the Real Estate Registration Department in Dubai Emirate stating that the investor owns one or more properties whose value is not less than AED (2) two million, stating that the property is not subject to a loan.
- The value of these real estate investments is permitted to be a loan for what exceeds the value of AED (2) two million.
Golden Visa – Executive Director
Executives & Persons holding senior positions are granted golden visa for a period of 10.
- An “NOC” letter from the company that it agrees for the golden residency, also mentioned that the service period is not less than 5 years as a general manager – executive director – chairman of the board of directors
- Attested degree (bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Salary certificate (not less than 50,000 DHS Monthly)
- Labour contract with the same profession and salary at the salary certificate.
- Bank statement (last 6 months)
Golden Visa – Entrepreneur
This service grants (Golden Residency Visa) for a period of (5) years to an entrepreneur who owns an economic project of a technical or future nature based on risk & innovation
- Approval letter from Dubai Future Foundation
- Submission of a Letter from an accredited auditor in the United Arab Emirates stating that the project value is not less than AED (500) Five Hundred Thousand (project owner).
- Submission of an approval Letter from the concerned authorities in the Emirate stating that the project is of a technical or future nature in which entrepreneurship is achieved (project owner).
- Submission of a Letter from an accredited business incubator or a competent authority in the Emirate stating that the project is of a technical or future nature (project founder).
Golden Visa – Retired Foreigner
This service grants a retired foreigner a Golden Residency Visa for a period of (5) years without a sponsor and subject to renewal.
- The fixed annual income of the retiree should not be less than AED one hundred and eighty thousand (AED 180,000).
- His/her service period prior to his/her retirement shall not be less than (15) years, whether inside or outside the country, or that s/he has completed (55) years of age.
- To be the owner of one or more real estates in the country, the value of the real estate or the total value of real estate is not less than AED One Million.(or) He/she has a financial deposit of no less than AED One Million inside the United Arab Emirates.
- Bank statement for the last six months
In any of the above cases, requirements for issuing Golden Visas to family members of foreign retirees: The family members as stated in the Cabinet Resolution (husband or wife and children from the category of unmarried daughters and unmarried sons) are granted a Golden Visa for a period of (5) years.
We Elevate as an external auditor can help you to get your company’s financial statements audited.
We can also do a preliminary check on your financial position to assess your eligibility for Golden Visa.
We support and guide you to meet the requirements to get or to be eligible for the golden visa.