The Dubai virtual commercial city offers an innovative opportunity to register and manage a business online without the need to be a resident of Dubai or the UAE. You can access and operate your business from anywhere in the world.
How to have a Dubai Registered business in Low cost?
Your business idea is not limited to where you live or work. The virtual Commercial city company license will allow investors worldwide to do business in Dubai digitally and in accordance with the highest international legal standards. Owners can manage all their business-related activities, including document signing and submission digitally, and the signatures are legally binding in the UAE.
Qualifications for a virtual license:
1. Virtual companies are registered in Dubai to individuals who do not reside in the UAE.
2. The owners of virtual commercial city companies must be the nationals or tax residents of approved countries (List down below).
3. Virtual companies can conduct location-independent business activities globally in pre-defined sectors.
4. Virtual companies remain subject to corporate, individual income and social taxation in the country of incorporation and/or residence, depending on the location of economic activities and international tax agreements.
5. Virtual companies operate in a transparent manner, including a full public registry of the names of the owners, which will be shared with the tax authorities of relevant jurisdictions upon request.
6. A virtual company license does not automatically guarantee physical access to the UAE be it in the form of a business or visitor or resident visa to any of the company’s partners, directors or employees. However, Dubai government authorities are working on a simplified visa process for the holders of virtual company license.
7. A virtual company license does not automatically guarantee a business bank account in the UAE. Bank account opening will be at the discretion of commercial banks. However, we can facilitate access to account opening processes.
8. All applicants for a virtual company license are subject to background checks by Dubai government authorities.
9. Virtual companies that have the legal form of a sole proprietorship are not subject to local ownership, director, auditor, or qualified business service provider requirement.
10. Tax registration with UAE’s federal tax authority is required if the company’s revenue within the UAE exceeds USD 100,000 per annum. Tax registration is the obligation of the virtual companies. Value-added tax (VAT) in the UAE is 5%, there are no income taxes on non-financial entities.
11. Dubai government has instituted measures against money laundering and tax evasion in line with international agreements and conventions that the UAE is party to.
|• Russia||• Norway||• Latvia|
|• USA||• Czech Republic||• Kazakhstan|
|• Slovak republic||• Romania||• Bulgaria|
|• Cyprus||• Spain||• Slovenia|
|• Qatar||• India||• Ghana|
|• Indonesia||• Vanuatu||• Bahamas|
|• El Salvador||• Brazil||• Canada|
|• Sweden||• Lithuania||• Netherlands|
|• Germany||• China||• Switzerland|
|• Moldova||• Turkey||• Lebanon|
|• Portugal||• Croatia||• Palestine|
|• Uganda||• Senegal||• Malaysia|
|• Mauritius||• Mexico||• Costa Rica|
|• Peru||• Greenland||• Finland|
|• Denmark||• Belgium||• Ireland|
|• Japan||• Austria||• Georgia|
|• Greece||• Albania||• Tunisia|
|• Luxembourg||• Kuwait||• Cameroon|
|• Bahrain||• Brunei Darussalam||• Dominican Republic|
|• Iceland||• Estonia||• UK|
|• Hungary||• Azerbaijan||• Italy|
|• Morocco||• Saudi Arabia||• Pakistan|
|• Nigeria||• South Africa||• Australia|
|• Jamaica||• Belize||• Colombia|
Mob: + 971 528176228
Email: [email protected]